NCHS is committed to continuing the traditions of Lafayette Home Hospital in advancing and providing health care for the benefit of the citizens of its eight-county service area. Through the support of technological and scientific advancement, education, quality of life, and humanitarian community services, NCHS will strive to promote a healthy community for all area residents.
- To operate River Bend Hospital, which is a private inpatient psychiatric hospital, licensed and certified by the Indiana Department of Mental Health.
- To support certain activities of qualified local agencies and organizations by making financial grants that will:
- advance the technological and scientific development of healthcare services
- develop and promote community health education
- provide direct healthcare services to individuals
- promote a healthy community and improve the quality of life for the people of our service area